Sunday, December 18, 2016

Vanilla Class Overview - ROGUE - Which Class to Pick In Vanilla WoW


After many questions like "Which class should I pick for vanilla wow?", even I got confused. I don't think I'm qualified to tell you which class to play, sometimes even i don't know exactly what to chose. That's the reason why I'm making this series of 9 videos, covering the 9 classes available in vanilla wow. First 3 episode was the hunter, mage & warlock, now we covered the rogue, coming next: warriors, shamans, paladins, priests and druids.

It wont be an in depth guide, i will focus more on the early game play, the leveling experience, the pvp/pve aspects of the game probably a bit of roleplay and in the end will make an overall performance for each class during the vanilla expansion.
This was when i'm done with the series me and the people will be more informed and confident in choosing a class that suits their play style.

I know I might skipped some important aspects in the game mechanincs of the rogue, like playing as a twink. Was not fair to say that is easy to play, some people said that the rogue is hard to master and they might be right.

Rogue was overpowered in vanilla both PVP and PVE, some people might say that when other classes will get AQ40+ gear rogue will take a downfall in pvp but this is debatable.


No comments:

Post a Comment