Monday, December 19, 2016

Vanilla Class Overview - WARRIOR - Which Class to Pick In Vanilla WoW


After many questions like "Which class should I pick for vanilla wow?", even I got confused. I don't think I'm qualified to tell you which class to play, sometimes even i don't know exactly what to chose. That's the reason why I'm making this series of 9 videos, covering the 9 classes available in vanilla wow.

First 5 episodes were the hunter, mage, warlock, rogue and now we covered the warrior; coming next: shamans, paladins, priests and druids.

It wont be an in depth guide, i will focus more on the early game play, the leveling experience, the pvp/pve aspects of the game probably a bit of roleplay and in the end will make an overall performance for each class during the vanilla expansion.

This was when i'm done with the series me and the people will be more informed and confident in choosing a class that suits their play style.

I know I might skipped some important aspects of the warrior, like talking about each talent and how it can benefit you; eg. piercing howl and so on... But warrior is a class that must be learned because people will rely on you in game, not only that you'll have fun playing it yourself, you'll deliver fun to other people by tanking their dungeons and acting like a father in this game.

- Source, Frostdamus

No comments:

Post a Comment